Hello hello! How is your week going?
One of my FAVORITE things about being a Beachbody coach (and one of the things that sets it apart from its competitors) is the accountability!
I have been so blessed to be able to workout with my teammates from all over the country at different places around the country!
SO, why do I love having workout buddies built into my job??
Well, here are a few reasons:
1. You are more likely to achieve your goals with a workout buddy – even just a bi-weekly phone call about working out can help people stick to it 78% more, according to this Stanford study!
2. Umm… It’s more fun! Did we look unhappy in those pics? NOPE! Endorphins: CHECK! And the more, the merrier – let’s make it a party!
We interrupt this list for a dance party:
3. Support & motivation! I have been doing challenge groups (online groups where people from across the world share their motivation, support, struggles, accountability) for about four years now, and let me tell you – when I see a mom of two in my groups post her second sweaty selfie mugshot, it reminds me of what valid excuses I have to work out (i.e. 0 excuses), and motivates me to do it! AND, if I ever need someone to push me, I just ask “for a little help from my friends,” and I have everyone cheering me on – or talking me off the ledge of eating something chocolate!
4. A little friendly competition never hurt, right? It helps!
5. Learning & variety – having a group of people all working out together all across the country helps me learn about new workouts! For example, I had no idea you could take hula hoop classes at the Y until one of my challengers told me. How much fun does that sound like??
[Tweet “Five reasons it is great to have a workout buddy via @Mandelicious! “]
I bet you could add to this list: Why do you like having a workout buddy? Comment below!
Need a buddy? Starting Monday, January 18th, my team and I are doing a 5-day Buddy Bodyweight workout challenge. Click here to join!
Of course I need to show love to my #1 workout buddy, my boyfriend, Tommy!
Don’t forget to comment below with why you love having a workout buddy!
P.S. Did you like what you read? Make sure to check out other blogs on the page, and to subscribe by entering your email below, so you never miss a post!
Also, connect with me on social media!
Mandie’s Fitness, Nutrition, Personal Development, Sustainability & Beauty Facebook Page!
Mandie on Instagram!
Mandie on Periscope!
Mandie’s Google +