I hope you had a great time watching the Super Bowl! Did you try Tony Horton’s new workout from my last post?
I hope you didn’t eat anything too terrible! This was my contribution to the Super Bowl Party I attended!
Anyway, I wanted to talk about Lent! I have already blogged about how February 2016 is TRULY the start of my 2016, and now I have more to back me up, because…
1. The Lunar New Year/Chinese New Year was just the other day, and yes, I celebrated…
2. Lent is upon us!
Traditionally speaking, I remember growing up as a non-Catholic with many Catholic friends, and hearing what people were giving up. During the RCIA process I went through last year (RCIA is how an adult converts to Catholicism), I learned that you don’t necessarily have to GIVE UP anything, but that you can also choose to better yourself in some way. Since I am doing Hammer + Chisel, I don’t even really have much I could choose to give up! So, here are my plans!
This is inspired by the very same Lewis Howes podcast I shared from before (Check it out here)!
Between NOW & Easter, I will do the following every day:
1. Commit to working out every morning! This is already mostly in progress, but the “morning” part could use some reinforcement!
2. Do something every day to give back, give gratitude, and give to myself (these can be three separate things per day, or sometimes things that combine)!
3. Commit to personal development every day, whether it is books, webinars, podcasts, or other!
4. Stick to my Hammer & Chisel meal plan!
5. Work my business DAILY. I have big goals for this year, and I will tell you more about them very soon!
Feel free to hold me accountable to these! If you want to help hold me accountable, check these out:
I am hosting a group starting Monday to reinforce the clean eating and working out!
Also, if you are interested in doing some of what I do – the “changing lives” part of “I change lives and play dress up,” I am hosting a webinar in 1.5 hours about Beachbody coaching! I realize this is last-minute, so if you aren’t able to join me, you can always check out these links:
I hope to see your smiling face on tonight’s webinar, or in my next challenge group! 😉
What are you doing to recognize Lent?
P.S. Did you like what you read? Make sure to check out other blogs on the page, and to subscribe by entering your email below, so you never miss a post!
Also, connect with me on social media!
Mandie’s Fitness, Nutrition, Personal Development, Sustainability & Beauty Facebook Page!
Mandie on Instagram!
Mandie on Periscope!
Mandie’s Google +